Our downloads are formatted as PDF documents. In order to view these links please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
- Terms of reference of the Nominations Committee
- Terms of reference of the Audit Committee
- Terms of reference of the Management Engagement Committee
- Statement of Corporate Governance
- Disclosure Response to the Stewardship Code
- Policy for the Prevention of Tax Evasion
Andrey Berzins retired as a Director of the company at the conclusion of the Annual General Meeting on 10 May 2017. Mr Berzin’s fees, at the usual rate, amount to £2,912 for the period from 1 April 2017 to 10 May 20176 and will be paid to Mr Berzins very shortly. There is no further remuneration owing to Mr Berzins. In line with the Company’s remuneration policy, Mr Berzins does not qualify for any payment for loss of office.